Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12/12/12

Tomorrow is the last repetitive day that I will have in my life...MY ENTIRE LIFE! Oh my! My kids and even my grandkids will never see this. So weird! It almost gives me the heebie jeebies a little bit...

The highlight of my day today, may or may not have been that N'Sync's Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays song was on the radio. No judging :] I'm also trying to figure out how I want to decorate my room, which I realize is completely unrelated to either comment that I just made. And it just doesn't bother me.

I had a pinterest fail on Sunday. That's ok though, tonight I made brownies from scratch that turned out UH-MAZING! They more than made up for my less than mediocre chicken disaster. I probably should start actually cooking some of the recipes I've pinned on pinterest so that I can delete the ones that aren't so yummy.

On a completely unrelated side note, because my thought process is usually so obvious as it is... I got to spend some time with a few good friends yesterday. They are such amazing women and I just am so grateful to have them in my life. The Lord has truly blessed me with some wonderful people in my life who look out for me and set examples that help show me the kind of person I want to become. He is so acutely aware of what each of us and the needs we have at different times. This has become so evident to me in recent months. I've heard it said many times that the Lord usually answers our prayers through other people and I can see how true that has been in my life.

And BTW, I can't wait to go see Imagine Dragons in March!!! It's gonna be a great show :]


No comments:

Post a Comment