A few pictures to summarize:
[A hidden Nazi camp in LA]
The gates at the entrance were so pretty!
There were literally like a 100 stairs at this point in the hike. And once we reached the top, we learned that we could have taken a different route and avoided the stairs altogether! Oh well, the stairs were a great workout!
So once we were in the camp, there were tons of trees everywhere and these old over grown roads. It was really cool. Until we came to this.
We walked right into this meadow that seriously gave us both the most eery feeling! It was so creepy! There was this one little Christmas tree over in one corner that had like 1 ornament and some garland and then there was this abandoned building. Because it had a fence and barbed wire around it, we couldn't help but go inside and take a look around. Never, never again do I want to go in that place! It was really dark and we just had the feeling that someone was watching us the whole time. It was really weird...
Below is another building that has been 'redecorated' with some local art. Supposedly after the Nazi's owned the property, it was turned into some kind of art school, but there are still underground passage ways and other weird little things about the area.
We also went to Death Valley with Tom's family and I want to go back and do some more exploring there! But I'm thinking some of our other adventures are going to have to be posted another time. But you should go here to listen to a great song! It's even better live!







I'm glad you finally blogged after like 17 years of not blogging. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteI know right? I going to try to be better at it... Seriously.
ReplyDelete