My grandma went to the emergency room today because she passed out and is being kept overnight for observation. The said they think it is trans-something amnesia because she couldn't remember a lot of things about today. My Dad said it's another term MSU. Make-Stuff-Up. My youngest sister also took a trip to the ER today, not the same one as Grandma though because she is in Idaho. She took a soccer ball to the head and she either has a mild concussion or they think it caused a migraine. Either way they gave her a prescription for vicodin. Apparently it gets handed out like suckers at the doctors office now.
On a MUCH happier note, my extended family on my Dad's side will all be here to celebrate Thanksgiving and my Nana's birthday! Also, I am crafting a lil project for my room. [Pictures will come eventually, promise!] Aaaaaannnddddddd DRUMROLL please.............There is a very good chance I will be moving to Ogden in January! Yay for me! Yay for new adventures! I will be roommates with my dear friend Whit!

That's Whit. You would love her if you knew her. She's AMAZING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment