Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gooooing to the chapel....

And they're MARRIED!!!!! So this past weekend I got to go to Las Vegas for my best friend's wedding (not the movie). L and her husband were sealed in the Las Vegas LDS temple. She was a beautiful bride and I could NOT believe how amazingly calm she was all day!!! I couldn't be happier for them! They are absolutely amazing and I am so blessed to have them as friends!! Aaaannnndddd I am even luckier because my family and I get to host them for thanksgiving :]

♥ The Newlyweds ♥
 
{{Some of us college girls with the beautiful bride}}
 
The gorgeous girl to my right and I got to pal around all weekend. That would be my good friend Miss J (not the like the runway coach on AMNTM). We had so much fun running around Vegas, making sure that everything was in order. And just in case any of you are in Vegas looking for a garter, do NOT go to Walmart. They do have a wedding section that carries veils and tiaras and such, but don't worry, they do not carry garters. That was just one of the adventures we had. We also saw some guy poppin pills on our way to El Pollo Loco...a preggers homeless lady who we aren't completely convinced was really preggers...and then there was the reception. We had to move the reception due the tornado that showed up. We are good. Once we got into the building, you know, because the basketball Dad wouldn't let us in, we had it set up in about 10 minutes. Overall, it was a FANTASTIC weekend! I just love Miss J and I'm so glad we got to hang out! I'll be back soon... And as for Mr. and Mrs. J-Dub, I couldn't be happier for them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment