Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ode to my LG

This was my LG shine,
'twas a phone that worked out to be very fine.
It rode with me on my trips and although it took a few biffs,
it still worked as though in a state of bliss.
Oh how I loved my pretty black phone.
In case you you missed the past tense, I no longer have my beautiful, bodacious, bangin black phone. The screen has been going out for a week now and today it finally said adieu. But, don't you worry, while I am still in mourning over my old phone, I got a new one! It is a SAMSUNG which I am told is very good. And it seems to be a very nice phone in the few hours that I have had it. And the men at the store were very nice. Frank, for only working there for a week, you were very helpful. And Mister Manager, You also were very helpful. Thank you for letting me use your phones to go through the proper channels of approval so that I would only be without telephone communications for a limited amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment