Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity... -Gilda Radner
Monday, March 8, 2010
Jumping through hoops
So, I'm not really one to complain about BYU-Idaho. A good majority of my tuition is subsidized by the church and I am very grateful for that. But honestly, could they make graduating any more difficult???? I turned my cluster forms in like a month and a half ago and I am just now finding out that my business cluster is not being approved. Glad they could be on the ball with this kind of stuff. It's really helpful. It would also be good if everybody was on the same page as far as the rules go. Which really shouldn't be too difficult, right? Except that they change the rules every other semester making it difficult for both students and staff to keep up. Many faculty members should have plenty of time to study the ever changing rules though because they're applying the learning model. Apprently students teaching students means that faculty member can sit back and relax while the students give and listen to presentations all semester from peers who know just as much, sometimes even less, than they do. Thank you BYU-Idaho, for teaching me how to handle multiple set backs, errors, and miscommunication by those who are supposedly in charge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment