
Tonight my concoction of choice was fudge peppermint yogurt, chocolate yogurt, cookies and cream yogurt, and cake batter yogurt. Now before you go and judge me on my excessive variety of yogurts and inability to choose just one yogurt, let me explain. The fudge alone is too much. Too sweet for my taste. Chocolate alone is boring, thus, the cookies and cream. And mostly I just wanted to try the cake batter. Oh it was delictable I must say!

On another front, I got the most hilarious e-mail this morning!!!! A good friend of mine decided to analyze the literary value of Twilight and might I say that considering it was sent in the wee hours of the morning, it was pretty darn good! Apparently the perfect woman can name all of the Heisman trophy winners, quote Lord of the Rings, make deep dish pizzas, and looks like a Victorias Secret model.....Good luck with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment