Wednesday, April 6, 2011

And THIS is UuuhhhhhMerican Idol!

First of all, yes, I am so aware that I did not spell 'American' correctly. It was on purpose. If you read it out loud, it's kind of like having Ryan say it to you. Second, I have to make a confession...a small one really. But maybe a little bit embarrassing. I am one of 'those' people.' You know, the ones who watch American Idol religiously on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Who may or may not vote for their favorites. Who watch it enough to have favorites. And who possibly vote multiple times for said favorite(s). Yep, I'm one of them. One of my favorites, that YES I did vote for multiple times tonight, is Paul! Hello, the guy belongs in a crest whitening commercial! And did you notice that his teeth are not only freakishly white, but perfectly straight too? His dentist must be very proud.


But aside from his wonderfully straight, white teeth, I happen to adore his performance from tonight. You can go here to watch it if you feel so inclined. It's worth it...because really, the performance is like a minute and half, plus the we'll-say-10-seconds it takes you to click and load the video. So really like 2 minutes of your life, maybe 3. And while you're wasting you life away on you tube, watch this too.

1 comment:

  1. Where have you been all my life? PS are you in Ogden or California?

    ReplyDelete