RIGHT BACK WHERE I STARTED FROM....
I recently graduated from college!!!!! Go me!!!! Since this was suprisingly enough unplanned and unexpected for the moment, I have moved back home. Highlights of my time at home:
- My little sister's choir concert. She sang Phantom of the Opera and as a choir they sang some classic rock and music from the movie Grease! It was so fun!!!
- I got to help her shop for a dress for graduation.
- Today I went to Knotts with my little brother!!! So so so much fun! Last ride we went on was Perilous Plunge and I got soaked! He had a blast so it was worth it :]
- Introducing my family to green chile chicken enchiladas! Oh so good!
- Razzle Dazzle.....I like, but I have to say it runs a close second to Twizzle Berry.
- Getting to be home for Mothers Day (a first in a long time)
- HAM DINNER last Sunday with the missionaries.
No comments:
Post a Comment