Monday, November 9, 2009

Ok, really?

Ok, so I understand that couples need their 'couple time.' But honestly, if you feel the need to make out in a parked car, is it really necessary to do so during broad daylight? Last week I was walking through the parking lot, and let me just say that I am one of those people who is constantly looking around. Looking for people I know so I can go say hi, just people watching, whatever. In walking through the lot, I notice this jeep sitting there running and it looks like there is just a guy sitting in it. I figured maybe he was waiting for someone. As I got closer, I realized that he was indeed, not alone in the car. This guy and some girl are going at it in the parking lot, in the MIDDLE OF THE AFTERNOON! Come on guys...give me a break. You couldn't control yourselves long enough to wait until it's dark so we don't have ot all witness it? And don't you worry, it continues. This morning I took my lovely rommates/neighbors to school. I got back to the parking lot about 9 AM. and what do I find parked right in front of the building? Don't you worry. The same jeep, with the same couple, going at it AGAIN! 9 in the morning...really? Really? Amazingly enough, there are people who have to walk through the parking lot. And some of us are nto completely oblivious to the fact that there are other cars and people using that same lot. Common courtesy would be to NOT make-out in the parking lot in the middle of the day and/or morning. I'm just sayin......

No comments:

Post a Comment